How To Check Out a Study Room
Engineering study rooms are now accessible 24/7!
The rooms, Fiedler Hall 1082-1088, and Engineering Hall 0113-0116 and 1134-1137, have new keypad locks and security cameras for a safer environment.
The study rooms will no longer be unlocked during the day. Instead, use your smart phone or a laptop to check out and enter any study room 24 hours a day, every day.
Here’s how to access the rooms:
- Scan the QR code posted on the door right above the keypad.
- The scan will take you to the room checkout page. Login with your K-State eID and password.
- Check the calendar tablet next to the room for a three digit code in the top-right corner.
- For DUE1134-1136, use the digital sign between 1134 and 1137, codes for all three rooms are in lower right corner above the clock.
- Enter this code on the form, and click the button.
- Select how long you want the room (up to four hours). If the room you are at is not available, you can quickly change to another room to see if its available.
- A six digit keypad code will be shown. Use it on the keypad to unlock and enter the room.
You can return to the room checkout page at any time during your checkout period if you forget your lock code.
At the end of your checkout period, you may check the room out again if it’s still available.
You may also reserve study rooms using our reservation page, and select Rooms from the list. Please note, you cannot reserve a room for the next six hours and can only reserve it for up to four hours.