Ph.D. scholarship program for current students
To encourage K-State engineering undergraduates, master’s students and alumni to apply for one of the eight doctoral programs offered by the college.
The college will provide a one-time $500 scholarship to any K-State engineering undergraduate student, master’s student or alumnus who joins a doctoral program in the college. The student will receive $250 the first semester enrolled full-time in the college, and $250 for the second semester he or she continues full-time enrollment.
- To initiate the process, please provide the ERGP office with your name, email address and degree of interest.
- A representative from that department will contact you.
- In order to receive the scholarship, you must have attended K-State engineering for your bachelor’s or master’s degree, apply to and be accepted in a K-State engineering doctoral program, enroll in the program and attend classes full-time for two semesters at K-State.
Deadlines for Recruitment Nominations:
- Nov. 15 for international students for August admission
- Jan. 15 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents for August admission
- May 15 for January admission